Saturday, August 14, 2010

Beginning (786)

Let's begin with an introduction. 

My name is Muhammad Ahsan, and I am currently a student at Ryerson University. I am going into my second year, of a 4 year Electrical Engineering program. All of that is besides the point though, I don't care much for any of that. As MLK would say, "I have a dream". 


By the title of this blog I'm quite sure you have figured it out by now. All my life I have felt like I have abandoned my country, left it to suffer. I have always wanted to do something for my country, however I only spoke about doing it. Until about a week ago, when we all heard about the devastating flood that occurred and destroyed everything in its path. My best friend (who I will introduce you to in another blog) and I came up with a goal and an organization called Youth For Pakistan. 


Our goals include the following: educating the children of Pakistan, empowering the women of Pakistan, and opening a school for these things to happen. A lot of people might think this is too big of goal, but we believe otherwise. My business partner and I have already brainstormed many ideas and are about to put everything in motion. 


If you would like to help or are interested in our cause, please message me for more information. I will be trying to keep you all updated on how our plans unfold, so stay tuned, because we are about to help one country at a time. 
First of My beloved "Land of the Pure". 



No comments:

Post a Comment